CSR & POLICY
Compliance for the world's best
Corporate Social Responsibility
Policy on Product Responsibility
MGKP is committed to providing products and services that offer best-in-class quality and user experience.
- To comply with all regulatory requirements pertaining to the health and safety impacts of its products and services;
- To enable customers in making informed purchase decisions through factual and truthful disclosure of relevant information;
- To comply with relevant regulations and voluntary codes concerning marketing communications, including advertising, promotion and sponsorship;
- To allow freedom of choice in a competitive environment while designing, promoting and selling its products and services;
- To provide appropriate mechanisms for customer / consumer feedback so as to be able to continuously improve upon its products and services.
Policy on Environment, Health and Safety
MGKP is committed to conducting its operations with due regard for the environment and providing a safe and healthy workplace for its employees.
- To contribute to sustainable development through the establishment and implementation of environment, health and safety standards that meet the requirement of relevant laws, regulations and codes of practice;
- To take into account environment, occupational health and safety aspects in planning and decision-making;
- To provide appropriate training to employees as well as service providers’ employees on EHS and implement best practices;
- To instill a sense of duty in every employee including those of service providers at the Company’s premises, towards their personal safety, as well as that of their co-workers;
- To ensure adoption of resource efficient and cleaner production methods;
Policy on Child and Forced Labor at the Workplace
MGKP believes in a “No Child Labor and No Forced Labor” policy.
- To ensure that no person below the age of eighteen years is employed in the workplace;
- To prohibit the use of forced or compulsory labor at all its Units;
- To ensure that no employee is made to work against his / her will or to work as bonded/forced labor, or subjected to corporal punishment or coercion of any kind, related to work;
- To refrain from engaging with vendors and suppliers who resort to using child labor and forced labor in their operations.
Policy on Diversity and Equal Opportunity
MGKP believes that diversity at the workplace creates an environment conducive to engagement, alignment, innovation and high performance. This is achieved by a policy that ensures diversity and non-discrimination across the Company.
- To promote diversity and offer equal opportunity to all employees based on merit and ability;
- To hire and promote employees on the basis of their qualification, performance and ability;
- To provide a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination, including but not limited to sexual harassment;
- To ensure that there is no discrimination amongst its employees in compensation, training and employee benefits, based on caste, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race, color, ancestry, marital status or affiliation with a political, religious or union organization or majority/minority group.
Confidentiality and Disclosure of Client information
MGKP believes in a “Full Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure of Client Information” policy.
- The terms of confidentiality and disclosure of information will be recorded in the non-disclosure agreement that may be entered into with the Client.
- MGKP has also adopted reasonable security practices and procedures comprising of managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures with a view to ensure confidentiality and prevent unauthorized disclosure of Client information.
- MGKP Limited uses the Client information only for the purpose for which the same has been furnished. MGKP does not retain information after the purpose for which it is furnished is accomplished unless the same is required to be retained under any law in force or for audit purposes. In such cases also, confidentiality of such information is maintained.